Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Catrice Cosmetics New Autumn/Winter 2018 product reviews

A while back I attended a launch of some new items for Autumn/Winter 2018 from Catrice. Here I came up with a simple makeup look using a lot of the new products. 





















Catrice Goodbye Pores Prime and Fine Primer.


 It has that slippery feel which fills in the pores to give the face a smooth feel. Since it is not mattifying I do find that it leaves a certain shine at the end of the day after foundation is applied. Having said, it is not really a big of an issue. Foundation goes on smoothly and evenly on it, so thumbs up for that! 

The Little Black One Waterproof Volume Mascara


I am all about Waterproof mascaras especially in Summer. I also opt for the Waterproof version for when I want my makeup to last all day and when I have weddings (yes I tend to cry during weddings..). It is a very rich black mascara which once it dries it does not smudge, smear or flake. It lasts all day and it gives the eyelashes lots of volume. Below are photos of without and with mascara.





Eyeshadow STIX in 10 Satinfaction



I am all about Eyeshadow sticks. I use them on their own as one shadow look or as an eyeshadow base. This new one from Catrice is just gorgeous. It is waterproof and does not crease and is quite creamy but dries down completely. I will definitely get more shades! 

Blush Box in 50 Burgundy


This blusher is marketed as being waterproof and sweatproof. I have not really tried it during a swim or after a gym session per se but I do feel it lasts quite a while without fading. Having said that I do find it that I need to swirl my brush a couple of times before I get some pigment on the cheek. However, it is not a bad thing at all as one might find it better to build up the pigment bit by bit. Lastly, it is an entirely matte blush and it doesn't go patchy on the cheeks.


Long lasting Lip Pencil in 130 Prince Cherry

Very pigmented lip pencils. They are quite stiff and not creamy but go on the lips smoothly without the need to tug at the lips. It is quite long lasting and pairs up really well with the Ultimate Matt lipsticks from Catrice.


Ultimate Matt in 20 From Rose with Love

I really really like the scent of these lipsticks. It's quite fresh and sweet. The lipstick is a matte one and is very pigmented. I do find that it is quite long lasting however not entirely transfer proof. It feels really comfortable on the lips without drying them out.


Holo Lip Colour Intensifier in 10 One Miracle Fits All

This lip product is a very fun one. I will put it out there. It is not really meant to be worn on its own unless you are in for a frosty holographic lip look.. at least that's what I think. It is meant to change colour with what ever is placed underneath it. I tried it with some different formulas and I do think that it works but with matte and creamy lipsticks and not with liquid lipstick.


The first shade is the the Holo Lip colour on its own followed by a colour and the product on top of the colour.

xoxoxo
Pocalocca




0 comments:

Post a Comment