Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Elemis fresh skin Tired Eyes Soothing Eye Rescue review


Hi everyone!

Hope you are having a good week so far. Today I think was the day with a hint of winter today...Hearing Robins.. so probably it is! I honestly do not hate winter! We have a pretty harsh summer and our winters aren't the coldest so it is a good breath of fresh air. At least I like it hehe. 

So today I have a review on an Eye Gel. This is the Elemis freshskin Tired Eyes Soothing Eye Rescue. 


I must say that I prefer creams instead of gels. But I saw this on an offer on the www.feelunique.com website. I read good reviews on the Elemis range and I said yes why not. Eye products especially good ones, tend to be quiet expensive. This one it had a 15 ml standard volume and I think it was around 15 euros.

I am not enormously impressed with it. Well to be honest it doesn't say that it remove dark circles and wrinkles or so. However, it helped in a way that it had a cooling effect on the eyes and it doesn't feel greasy or anything. All in all it does help in refreshing the eyes.

I don't know if I am going to purchase it again when it finish. I have been loving the Palmer's range and I would probably try the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Line Smoothing Eye Cream 

We will see. 

Until next review,
xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment