Sunday, October 28, 2012

October Haul and swatches!

Hello Guys,

So I have a Haul for you and I don't know why but this month I went a bit Blush crazy. Anyways, below you can find the video and the list of products that I bought.


L'Oreal Color Rich Les Ombres in S3 Disco Smoking
Below is the link for the swatches :)
http://pocalocca.blogspot.com/2012/10/loreal-color-riche-les-ombres-s3-disco.html

Rimmel Match Perfection Blush in 04 Medium/Dark



Rimmel Mono Blush in :
01 Santa Rose
- 012 Coral Rose
- 037 Smoked Oyster
- 041 Bronze





Inglot Under Makeup Base



Inglot Under Eye concealer NW1

Inglot Pressed Powder 51



Alpha-H Exfoliation Expert kit

I got this kit from the beautybay.

Clarins Eye Contour Gel (the one I was NOT meant to buy )

Clinique Travel Exclusive


Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate



 The far right one


Thanks for Watching :)

XOXOXO
Pocalocca


















0 comments:

Post a Comment