Monday, February 25, 2013

Clarins Daily Energizer Lotion Review

Hello guys,

So today I have another Clarins review for you. This is the Daily Energizer Lotion. Just to make it clear.. I have combination skin so I was a bit sceptical with the Lotion bit. But I always loved Clarins and this line is designed for women in their 20s so I said yeah well I will give it a try. 

I had a discount code from strawberrynet (from where I bought it). 


This Lotion has as a bit of a fragrance, which is typical of Clarins, but in my opinion is not that strong. It has SPF 15 which is always a bonus in a face product.  I believe this product is suitable for all skin types. It didn't make my skin oily but it gives that kind of dewy finish so it is not entirely matte.



What I found annoying is that it oxidised the foundation when I used this lotion beneath it. I happened with all of the foundations that I have tried. Most of my foundations do not have SPF and I generally like to apply face cream which has a little bit SPF. In fact I started using it alone, without foundation on top. Just plain face protection.

On the whole I think it is an OK product but I wouldn't repurchase it as I would rather have a product which I can still use under the foundation.


Hope you found this helpful,
xoxoxo

Pocalocca
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ah such a shame, I usually love Clarins too! I find certain lotions do bad things to foundations. I had a good skin things moisturiser which made all my foundations super patchy! Maybe you can use it up in the summer when you're sunbathing, but definitely doesn't sound worth buying again! xx
    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! that is what I do.. I use it when I am not wearing any foundation because it still has SPF in it. It could be could for people with dry skin however am not sure.. as it might still be not compatible with foundations.xx

    ReplyDelete