Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lancome Le Crayon Khol Waterproof

Happy Easter to you all! 

Today's post is not about Easter :P but it is about my favourite (for now) waterproof pencil liner range.

It is quite difficult to find a pencil liner which is waterproof. I have quite oily eyelids and if I use normal pencil I would literally end up with black eyes. So, I usually resolve to waterproof liquid liners which are a bit easier to find. I also adore gel liners. They work wonders!

My current favourite are the Lancome Le Crayon Khol Waterproof liners. These liners are a bit expensive ( I believe around 17 euros..) but they are great!

I have 3 shades.

Black Noir

image source: essentialmall.cn

Quetsche

image source: foundatinofbeauty.com.au


Curacao


image source: essentialmall.cn


The swatches for the 3 of them:



They have a very easy glide on texture which makes them easy to use on the eyes. They seriously last all day on me and their colour stays vibrant as if you have just applied it. However, I find that they tend to dry out a bit (as in not once you apply but just the pencil it self). So, you just have to sharpen them a bit or warm them up a bit on the back of the hand.

They are really waterproof. I had a reason to cry once (well we are girls so at that time of the month I get a bit emotional, pretty common right? ) and I was like I better not look at my face .. It is probably a mess... But it wasnt! it was perfect, no smudging nothing!

I like to wear the more colourful ones in spring summer time just to add a little bit of colour to the eyes. They are great if you are afraid of wearing very colourful eyeshadows.

Hope you found it helpful,

xoxoxo
Pocalocca



0 comments:

Post a Comment