Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Birthday Wishlist!

Hey there! 

So next week is my birthday and I just wanted to do a quick blog post as I have been super busy with my dissertation and all that jazz.

My birthday wishlist!

(Any one wants to contribute feel free :P )

They are in no particular order so no preference. I just want them all haha. But anything else is more than welcome! 

Michael Kors Rose gold watch

image source: ilovemywatches.com

Urban Decay Naked Palette
image source: BeautyBay
Givenchy Very Irresistable L'intense perfume

image source: Brickellperfumes.com

Zara
image source: polyore
Tarte blushes (blushing bride)

image source: nonpareilbeauty.com

NARS blush (sin)

image source: nonpareilbeauty.com

What is on your wishlist?

xoxoxo
Pocalocca


0 comments:

Post a Comment