Friday, November 29, 2013

Vaseline essential moisture hand cream

I lost count of how many hand creams I have used this year... I grabbed this one because I was out of my usual hand cream and I needed one urgently.

I love this hand cream. It smells of Oats and kind of some hint of honey in it which happens to be one of my favourite combinations.

It is fairly cheap and I think it was around 4 or 3 euros, I don't remember. What I really like about this hand cream is the fact that it doesn't leave your hands greasy. However, I still have to apply this particular hand cream several times throughout the day. Having said that I do get very dry hands in winter and this might not be the best out there for that purpose. But it is worth a try if you want something which is good and isn't expensive.


xoxoxo
Pocalocca

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ gửi hàng đi Úc, gửi hàng đi Mỹ, mua hộ vòng tay pandora úc ship về Việt Nam uy tín và dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi campuchia uy tín.

    ReplyDelete