Monday, November 4, 2013

Coccinelle Official Opening Event

I am a strong believer in good quality handbags. I believe that is better to buy a single good quality and maybe even a bit expensive handbag which will last you for ever and which you know you will wear to death, then buying several handbags and you don't end up wearing anything or something like that. Having said that, I don't own lots of handbags, I just prefer to have one and get over and done with until I buy another one.

Anyways, Last week I attended the Coccinelle Event. A feast of handbags! My oh My seriously...... there is something for ever one, and not only handbags but additional accessories as well.

Take a look at the photos below for a sneak peak of some of the gorgeous pieces.


Which one is your fave? Mine is the one in the 3rd picture the beige bag...

xoxoxo
Pocalocca



0 comments:

Post a Comment