Monday, December 16, 2013

MAC Studiofinish Concealer Review

Way back in June Me and Martina and Marija went for IMATS and one of the things that I got was the MAC Studiofinish Concealer. I have been wanting to try this for absolutely ages. Anyways, I got the shade NC 35 which is actually the perfect shade for me.



I absolutely love this concealer. It is a high coverage concealer and although it comes  in a tiny pot it will last for ages because you only need the tiniest amount of it. It can be considered a bit pricey but then again it is MAC.

The concealer is very long lasting and it will stay put on the face without fading or smudging or anything. I love to use it to cover up some dark spots which I have on my cheeks. I love to use it under the eyes to cover the dark circles. You have to be careful if you're using it under the eyes as it can be a bit drying and it might crease a little bit. But to avoid this I like to apply eye cream before hand. I leave it to sink in while I apply my foundation or eyeshadows or whatever. I like to use my Garnier BB roll on thing before as well under the MAC concealer, simply because it has a peachy undertone and the MAC concealer is more of like yellowish. I settle the concealer with powder. Just a tiny amount!

Bottom line: If you are in a MAC store I strongly suggest you try this concealer out. They have a lot of shades which will suite every skin tone. It is a pity that MAC isn't available in Malta but I will definitely repurchase it on and on and on again!

xoxoxo

Pocalocca


0 comments:

Post a Comment