Monday, December 16, 2013

MAC Studiofinish Concealer Review

Way back in June Me and Martina and Marija went for IMATS and one of the things that I got was the MAC Studiofinish Concealer. I have been wanting to try this for absolutely ages. Anyways, I got the shade NC 35 which is actually the perfect shade for me.



I absolutely love this concealer. It is a high coverage concealer and although it comes  in a tiny pot it will last for ages because you only need the tiniest amount of it. It can be considered a bit pricey but then again it is MAC.

The concealer is very long lasting and it will stay put on the face without fading or smudging or anything. I love to use it to cover up some dark spots which I have on my cheeks. I love to use it under the eyes to cover the dark circles. You have to be careful if you're using it under the eyes as it can be a bit drying and it might crease a little bit. But to avoid this I like to apply eye cream before hand. I leave it to sink in while I apply my foundation or eyeshadows or whatever. I like to use my Garnier BB roll on thing before as well under the MAC concealer, simply because it has a peachy undertone and the MAC concealer is more of like yellowish. I settle the concealer with powder. Just a tiny amount!

Bottom line: If you are in a MAC store I strongly suggest you try this concealer out. They have a lot of shades which will suite every skin tone. It is a pity that MAC isn't available in Malta but I will definitely repurchase it on and on and on again!

xoxoxo

Pocalocca


1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ gửi hàng đi Úc, mua hộ vòng tay pandora úc ship về Việt Nam uy tín và dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi campuchia uy tín.

    ReplyDelete