Monday, January 20, 2014

The Body Shop Cranberry Body Butter Review!

So, I already reviewed a product from the Cranberry range of products from The Body Shop. You can check that review here

As you might know Body Shop are renowned for their body butters and seriously I think they are one of the best around. If not the best.


I use this in conjunction with the body polish. However, I have to say that I do not use religiously every day. I certainly do not use it in summer. I find that it makes my skin a bit too slick.
But in winter it is great, especially when the skin is somewhat dry.

I find that it is best to exfoliate by using a scrub first and then use the body butter to obtain the ultimate smoothness.


You don't really need a lot of this product. A tiny amount goes a long way.

Why I love this?

I love the body butters in general. They come in a vast array of fragrances and with specific ingredients which are targeted for various skin types. They are absorbed in the skin quickly without leaving the skin feeling greasy. They offer a prolonged hydration which means that you don't have to reapply again in a few hours.

Oh and the scent isn't overpowering either.

This particular range is still available at the Body Shop (as far as I recall) and I believe they are brought out each year in the holiday season. Or is it available all year round? Not sure.

What other scents have you tried?

xoxoxo

Pocalocca


0 comments:

Post a Comment