Monday, February 10, 2014

'Romanced By a Dream' Valentines Day Outfit!

Valentines Day is a couple of days a way (seriously!) To be honest with you I am no Valentine type gal. I never was and probably never will be. However it is always an excuse to dress up a bit more no? 

Recently I described a very cool and interesting website where you 'Grab' items from any website and you can build up collections. It is a very awesome way to showcase your Favourites :)

I recently entered a competition where one can win some great vouchers from ASOS. Lets just say that I got really tempted to buy everything from there! You can check Grabble's website here.

So, I created a look which I think would be perfect for Valentine's Day!

You can Check the Entire look here

What do you think?

What are you wearing for Valentines Day?


xoxoxo

Pocalocca




0 comments:

Post a Comment