Monday, March 10, 2014

LUSH Rehab Shampoo Review

I do not quite remember LUSH in Malta, but I have very vague ideas of it. 
Anyways last June I was in London and one of the very first shops that me and Martina and Marija went to is LUSH. I didn't know what to buy.
I am not a bath person so buying bath bombs was not the idea.

I asked to try some hair products. The first thing I was shown was the Big Sea Salt Shampoo which you can read the review Here.




I am going to begin by saying that I love this shampoo. I love it to the extent that I do not want it to finish and so I do not use it every time I wash my hair.


This shampoo has some very good ingredients which are natural ingredients. These include Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Mango Juice, Kiwi Juice and other good ingredients.

One distinct fragrance is the peppermint smell. This shampoo contains peppermint oil. This oil gives the shampoo a very fresh feel to it and in fact whilst using it on my hair my scalp felt quite fresh and clean.

This shampoo cleanses the scalp without stripping the scalp from its moisture. I usually have a good amount of product buildup on my scalp and this shampoo removes it well enough.

It is quite weird but I do not want it t finish so I do not use it very frequently. However, I would not say that you cannot use it frequently, since 'cleansing' shampoos aren't supposed to be used frequently.

Unfortunately you cannot get LUSH in Malta but if you happen to be in England I highly recommend checking LUSH !

What is your favourite LUSH products?

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment