Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pupa Princess Shiny Lip Fluid Review

I am quite picky when it comes to lip products. As I have said a million times I like the more balmy type of products. I tend to have very dry lips throughout the year and this formula suits me best. Also I am not a big fan of  lipsticks as such. But I guess this comes down to the person's preference.


Anyways, I have been loving these 2 lipglosses which are made up of a quite creamy formula but are quite pigmented as well. So, extra bonus points for having those characteristics. Below look at the press release of the product:

PUPA PRINCESS SHINY LIP-COLOR
LACQUER-EFFECT LIQUID LIP COLOR
Exclusive two-in-one formula that takes the pure, rich colour of a lipstick and teams it with the shine and brilliance of a gloss to give lips an extraordinary lacquer-like finish.
With a supreme melt-on texture, it clings perfectly to lips without weighing them down for the ultimate in comfortable wear. Ultra-soft and flexible new generation applicator.


Shade 002 Nude Rose and Shade 003 Nude Brown
I love how they are very pigmented but are very easy to work with. The formula is just perfect and they sit really comfortably on the lips without making them dry or anything. I like to call them as Lip Creams because they have the pigmentation of a lipstick mixed with a creamy consistency and a little bit of shine as well.

I don't find them to be particularly long lasting but to be honest with you they don't claim to be. 

Have you tried any of them?

xoxoxo

Pocalocca



0 comments:

Post a Comment