Friday, November 6, 2015

Pupa Milano Soft and Wild Limited Edition Collection

I am always looking forward to try out new collection from different brands. A few days ago I received 2 products to try out from the new Pupa Collection - Soft and Wild Limited collection. It is somewhat of a balance between a romantic and animalier trend. The collection is made up various pieces of makeup.

There are 4  Wet and Dry eyeshadows ( I do have other shades of these and I really suggest trying them out! ). These shadows can be used dry just as normal eyeshadows or wet to create a more intense payoff:


001 Golden Mauve, 003 Chic Gold, 004 Golden Rose and 005 Glam Pink

Their retail price is 11.70 euros.

There are 4 different Color Gel Nailpolishes (Glass Effect Nail Polish):

These nail polish give the nails a gorgeous shine to  the nails! There are 4 shades: 

129 Soft Rose Nude, 130 Soft Brown Nude, 132 Wild Red,  133 Wild Fuchsia
Retail Price 6.00 Euros

There is also and interesting top coat with Black Leopard Animal Effect.


The Soft and Wild Blush - Bonne Mine Effect Maxi Illuminator Blush

This is the most animalesque blusher you will ever see !! It has these golden/pink leopard prints!
001 Pink Leopard

Retail Price 14.40 Euros

The following are the 2 products which I received. The first one is the Soft and Wild Vamp! Duo Liner and Kajal.

 So, one end is an Eyeliner Marker and the other end is a Soft Kajal liner. I have to say it. I do have a bit of mixed feelings towards this liner. I hope I will be able to explain myself well.
You don't really get a lot of product in the Kajal end. However, it is quite tapered and so you can create very edgy looks. Having said that, it would definitely need some sharpening at some point. It does create, however, a very intense look. It is very black and pigmented. It is also quite creamy and easy to use to create a smudged/smoky look. You can also use it on the water line, although it does need setting. The Eyeliner marker part is quite good! It has a very pointy felt tip and you can create a very sharp liner. However, I found the liner bleeds a little in the fine lines. So, I suggest you use it only for the upper lash line. It is not the most pigmented liner out there but it does its job. It is not waterproof (it doesn't claim to be) but it does stay on for a good amount of time without smearing.






Retail price: 11.80 euros

The other product I received is the Soft and Wild I'M Lipstick in the shade 002 Soft Brown Nude.

 There are other 3 shades in the range. 001 is called Soft Rose Nude, 003 is Wild Red and 004 Wild Fuchsia. The lipstick offers shine and colour with a very nice vanilla scent. It is very creamy and moisturising and quite long lasting too without drying the lips. I absolutely love the lipstick! And the shade is the perfect Nude colour !! I would strongly recommend this lipstick. 




Retail prince: 12.45 euros

For more information Check the Pupa Milano Malta Facebook Page. Check out the Pupa Milano Website.

What is your fave Pupa products?! Let me know below in the comments!

xoxoxo
Pocalocca





0 comments:

Post a Comment