Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year New Skincare Regime - Uriage Eau Thermale Range

So, this winter my face wasn't in the best of conditions. I experienced the cold weather that Northern Ireland can offer. My skin was very dehydrated due to the wind/cold weather and lack of water. I have been using Uriage products on and off for several years but this time I wanted to really try and test the Eau Thermale Range.


When the skin lacks water it becomes uncomfortable, dull and lacks radiance. Fine dehydration lines appear and skin lacks suppleness. There are several factors which promote dehydration such as smoking, alcohol, air-conditioning, and very hot baths-showers. Drinking water is one of the most important factors to prevent dehrydation along with appropriate foods, weekly exfoliations and appropriate skincare. 

This range has the Uriage Thermal Water as a key ingredient. It is naturally moisturising, protective and soothing and contains trace elements and minerals which are essential in skincare products.


This light water cream is my current day face cream. It has an instant cooling effect and a gel-cream consistency which turns into a water texture when it comes in contact with the skin. It is rapidly absorbed and it cools and quenches normal to combination skin. 

It is also available with SPF 20 protection.

The Water Serum is a serum which is specifically designed to restore the skin's moisture. It's formula is enriched with powerful moisturising agents to revive the thirstiest skin and providing it with comfort, softness and radiance. I use the serum first and follow up with the light water cream.


This water eye contour cream is an ultra-moisturising cream whihc reduces the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine dehydration lines. It strengthens the skin's moisture barrier  to protect it against daily aggressions. 


I also have some samples of the Rich Water Cream which has a creamy, nourishing formula enriched with shea butter. It provides the thistiest of skins with intense hydration. I like to use it as a night cream or when I feel my skin is extra dehrydrated during the day.

This whole range has been a life saver for my skin. It works wonders and I can feel my skin is more supple and hydrated in general. I also love how makeup sits just perfectly on top of the creams. It cannot be emphasised enough when it comes to good skincare and the importance of choosing the right skincare. Even from summer to winter our skin texture changes so we must adapt our products according to the need.

I strongly recommend this skin care range if you're looking for an excellent hydrating range which can be used by every skin type.

What is your current skincare range?

xoxoxo

Pocalocca



0 comments:

Post a Comment