Saturday, September 28, 2013

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Review

I have been on the hunt for a full coverage foundation for ages. I will never probably part from my beloved Max Factor Lasting Performance one, but I wanted something with a bit more coverage.

I have been eyeing the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation for ages and a fellow blogger Steph from Think.Love.Makeup entered in action.



I am in debt with her. Not only she found the perfect shade for me but she was patient enough to put the foundation all over my face.

I fell in love with the foundation at once.

The shade was slightly darker then me and well it was quickly fixed as I get tanned easily so I am the perfect shade haha.

Anyways, I will start out with the one thing which bugs me to death. The foundation bottle has no pump! So, you have to place your fingers on the opening and flip the bottle and apply kind of dots on your face.

It is pretty high coverage so you would only typically need just a couple of 'dots'. It is a full coverage foundation without being sort of a mask on your face.

One thing to be careful is to apply a good moisturiser before hand as this foundation can be somewhat drying. Make sure you leave the moisturiser absorb into the skin well before applying foundation.

The foundation was around 28 euros which I think is a bit dear for a foundation but for me foundation is something that I am ready to pay a bit more. It is something that there should be no messing around with!

Anyways, so bottom line is that I love this foundation!

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you like it, and I like the layout very chic.
    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey steph :) thanks a lot !!! I just like things to be simple :) xx

      Delete