Monday, September 16, 2013

Dean Gera Salon Opening Event

I was meaning to put up this post since last week! I just kept postponing.... Oh well.



So, last week I was (together with several other beauty bloggers) to the opening of the Dean Gera Hair Salon, in collaboration with Makeup Store.


The shop is neatly done in the sense that it is modern and chic and looks rather professionally done. I love it!


The prices for the services are quite expensive but it is rather expected from a professional service. Products used are by Schwartzkopf  and GHD which are  obviously very professional products. 

While we were there we went to the adjacent Makeup Store which is seriously in the next room. We were being offered a discount on that day but  I didn't buy anything..... how come?




Anyways just to wrap it up, staff is very friendly and sweet and if you are in for a treat just go and have a professional service done!


Steph from ThinkLoveMakeup
Lorraine from LolaLovesSparkles
Marija from all things lady

Martina from allthingsfabulous
Rebecca from islandofmakebelieve
Kylie from Passion to Beauty

I also got a small goodie bag filled with samples and things. I might review them shortly :)





I would love to personally Dean Gera and Makeup Store for this invitation :)

xoxoxo
Pocalocca


0 comments:

Post a Comment