Monday, March 3, 2014

Catrice Cosmetics Event


Last week I was cordially invited to a PR event by Catrice. I was really excited for this event because not only they were launching the new Spring Summer 2014 Collection but we were also given the chance to view and try out several products from their permanent range. 

The event took place in the tres chic club 'Level 22' at Portomaso Building which was converted in a makeup haven for the night!



The event started with a nice presentation featuring the brand Catrice and even its sister brand Essence.  I honestly do not own a lot of makeup from Catrice and I am quite looking forward for the new products to launch in the coming week or so. 


I seriously need to catch up with the brand as it offers quite an extensive range of products which are suitable for absolutely everyone, and every age group. Oh and don't forget the price tag! It's seriously affordable! We were also given products from the Various Limited Editions that they have. I also made a list of the things I really want to get!

So, below are some photos of the event. In the meantime check the Catrice Malta to keep updated with the launches of the limited editions and the rest! Make sure to check the Catrice Stands which are found throughout Malta and Gozo and try out some of their products! Honestly, you will be hooked!









What are your Favourite Catrice products?

Let me know below!

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment