Friday, August 15, 2014

Michael Todd Honey and Oat Gentle Deep Cleanser Review

So, let's just say that well I am not the kind of person to go all organic. However, when it comes to skin care I tend to try and use simple products as much as I can. Products which do not have those nasty chemicals. Products which do their job with no fuss.

That is where Michael Todd True organics comes in comes in. I believe I tried them for the very first time last year or it could have been before.

MICHAEL TODD cleansers, washes and scrubs are made in the U.S. without parabens, artificial color and fragrance or other potentially harmful additives. Not tested on animals.
And, all are sulfate-free "no tears" formulas so you needn't worry about getting soap in your eyes.

I wanted a simple cleanser which not only removes makeup but most importantly is to cleanse the skin without drying it out. I have quite oily skin and it can handle some rough products but I wanted something simple for my cleanser.

So, I chose the Honey and Oat Gentle Deep Cleanser.





Ultra-hydrating sweet-lemony honey and oat facial cleanser in a base of refreshing aloe vera juice. Effectively removes makeup and impurities in one simple step.
Sulfate free "no tears" formula does not irritate eyes and rinses completely without residue leaving the skin clean, fresh and hydrated.
Designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for normal, dry and mature. 210 ml / 7 fl oz





I absolutely love this product. It really deep cleanses the skin out with drying it. it also removes makeup and it doubles up as a make up remover when I am wearing simple makeup not the waterproof kind of type. With the latter you would still need a proper makeup remover before hand. You can certainly use this multiple times during the day and since it has been extremely hot here in Malta I use it twice a day and sometimes even 3 times. I practically use it when I feel like my skin needs some cleaning up.

I really feel that the product has a very subtle and gentle fragrance with no particular and sharp scent and what is more important is that it doesn't contain any super fragrance or nasty chemicals.

I would definitely suggest you try this product out along with other products. Click on the link below to get yours!!!

www.TruOrganic.com

What is your favourite Michael Todd Product?

xoxoxo

Pocalocca


0 comments:

Post a Comment