Monday, August 11, 2014

Lierac SUNIFIC Primer - Tan Starter Serum Review

I have already described this product in a previous post which you can find here. But for your convenience this is basically what was described in the brochure that accompanied it:


It is a primer which prepares the skin prior to sun exposure, boosting its resistance to the harmful effects of the sun, while rapidly activating a golden tan.


The formula contains sweet orange bioflavonoids (5%) and fresh carrot cells (1%) which trigger melanin production.It also contains jasmine extracts (2%) which all improves cell protection. It also has a beneficial agents such as fruit AHAs, shea butte and monoi, rouocou, apricot kernel and plant glycerin oils for a more even and more luminous perfect golden tan. The primer is a light moisturising fluid serum with notes of orange blossom, gardenia and frangipani.

How to use it? It is suggested to start applying it around 15 days before starting tanning morning and evening!



For the actual review:

I can see a big difference when using this product. Ok I admit it. I haven't been using this religiously for 15 days in a row. I have been using this for the past 2 months more or less.

It has a quite thin consistency which is absorbed quickly into the skin. I also find that it really acts as a good light moisturiser. I tend to tan quite easily however I sometimes tan a bit too dark. What I mean is that sometimes the tan is not that golden tan. You know what I mean, I hope haha. This Lierac primer helps the skin to obtain a very uniform golden tan all over your body. You can apply it on your face as well.

Don't be scared but this product has a sheen to it. It is a very light sheen of what seems like very fine glittery particles. It is not glitter by any means. To be honest I don't know how to actually describe it well. But it is this golden and very subtle sheen which makes the skin look gorgeous when the sun hits it.

Honestly a must have product for the summer but I imagine it is actually a good product for the winter as well!

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment